Answer all ten of the questions and you might get a billion dollars. Really!*
- Do blue raspberries really exist?
- Why do Iron Man's enemies always take their helmets off?
- What the heck does the "i" in iPod stand for and why is it lowercase?
- Do your vital organs taste good?
- If the Incredible Hulk arm wrestled Chuck Norris who would win?
- What's the difference between pancakes, flapjacks, and hotcakes?
- Why do all bikers think that long hair and big sideburns are so cool?
- Who is smarter Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?
- If you could choose one thing to explode what would you choose?
- What is the meaning of life?
Comment your answers and you could win!*
*Have not you learned from the last contest?
1. Yes, they exist. The Icee polar bear lived among the Guadalupe Indians in Argentina for 3 months, gaining their trust. He then ran to the top of Senzei, the forbidden mountain, and picked the blue raspberry plant. A helicopter picked him up as the Indians shot poisonous arrows at it. But the polar bear was able to escape and market the flavor.
ReplyDelete2. Iron man's enemies is stupid.
3. The I stands for Italian Guacamole. It is in lowercase because there already was a cheese called "IPOD" and the cheese company threatened to sue.
4. I tried to find that out months ago... still payin' those medical bills...
5. Chuck Norris could win if he was paralyzed.
6. I am not at liberty to divulge that information. It may compromise our agents in the field.
7. The sideburns perpetrate an aerodynamic flow of wind that sustains maximum speed on two wheeled vehicles.
8. I do not know, but SANTA CLAUS IS REAL!
9. If I could explode anything, it would be a... BOMB! yeah, a bomb! that would be cool!
10. The meaning of life is th- we interrupt this broadcast for a tedious report on Democratic filibusters.